Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Email of the Day

Hi Everyone,

Sorry but I seem to be the barrier of bad new lately!


I think this homophonic mix-up by our IT person may have been a Freudian slip.  We have been plagued by network and system problems in the past two weeks, and this was from an email informing us of more problems.  She probably wishes she could throw up some kind of tech-force field to protect from any more problems.  I think "bad new lately" is just some kind of code for "everything sucks right now".  I should really give her a break since she's been working day and night to try to fix all this stuff.

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of what I did today..........I sent my boss an email with the subject "Panties" instead of "Pantries".

    You know he had to call me out on it too.....

    ReplyDelete